Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

New Year Resolutions Challenge

This week I’ve struggled with the challenge. I’ve sat down to read my bible but haven’t been able to concentrate on what I’m reading as I’ve found myself thinking about a course that I’m going on at the end of the month.
The course that I’m going on is called Design for Life, which is run by The Salvation Army. The purpose of the course is help people discover the design that God has for their life. I’m having mixed feelings about going on the course; I’m feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I feel excited because I’m looking forward to meeting with other Salvationists and seeing how far they are on their spiritual journey and I’m also looking forward to seeing what God’s design is for my life. On the other hand even though I’m excited about finding out, I’m feeling at bit nervous about it too.
I know that I shouldn’t be worried about the course because I know that God will be there with me and he already has a plan sorted for my life. Even if I don’t find out what God has got planned for me right away I just hope that this course will help me improve my personal bible study and my prayer life.
I just pray that God will be with me over the coming weeks as I prepare for the course.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good course. I'll keep you in my prayers. God is always generous even if He doesn't reveal His plans when we might want or expect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments and prayers. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. x

    ReplyDelete