Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Is Now the Right Time?

This weekend I had two separate conversations with two of my friends about me being more open and honest. This is easier said than done for me.

The last time I was open and honest, it didn’t go down well and I ended up getting hurt.

That is why I’m now asking myself the question is now the right time to be more open and honest not only to myself but to God and my friends as I’m still cautious about doing this as I don’t want the same thing to happen again.

I pray that God will give the courage and strength that I need to be more open and honest and not to worry about what people are going to say.

2 comments:

  1. Be honest with God, the rest He will take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Sam. I hope the more that I pray, I can learn to be more honest with God.

    ReplyDelete